Career Opportunities in Traffic
Job opportunities at Fortel Traffic, Inc.
Marketing Assistant Internship
Fortel Traffic, Inc. is a manufacturer of leading and innovative traffic calming devices. Fortel has worked with thousands of municipalities over the last decade. This internship creates an opportunity for an individual to learn, firsthand, marketing and sales strategies with governmental agencies.
Fortel Traffic's Marketing department is looking for a task oriented, reliable, and enthusiastic intern.
As this is a non-paid position, we are flexible to students' schedules.
- Assisting Marketing Department
- Heavy Online Marketing Research
- Light Admin Work
- Light Phones
Regional Sales Manager
This position will be responsible for targeted and effective sales efforts, while allowing Fortel Traffic, Inc. (“FTI”) to achieve its revenue targets. Responsibilities include sales efforts of FTI manufactured products by developing relationships with new and existing customers and providing demonstration to maximize sales volume. Tasks include fielding pre-sales questions, making and closing sales and providing after sales support for products. We’re seeking an individual who can effectively perform product launches, sales presentations and demos, and participation in trade shows.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related field
- 3+ years experience selling and marketing products
- Specific expertise in performing and managing the following: Sales strategy – sales pipeline management
- Experience with selling to municipal governments
- Experience selling enterprise products and other B2B sales
- Strong technical skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Proven sales performer with a track record of success sales
- Industry contacts and affiliation with industry associations
Copyright© Fortel Traffic, Inc. 2013